Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome chiefs,chiefettes,chieflings and anyone else.


Today kinda rocked. Umm actually it's like 12 midnight so I should be saying, YESTERDAY rocked. Ahahahah. So teacher's day was fun in school. Love the dance items and the singing was not so fine but yeah, it's the thought that counts right? Yeah.


Food delight rocks as much too. I bake cookies which was a bit burnt. So my dear Serene save the cookies by putting the Hershey's syrup. Ahahahah at least that's what I thought. LOL. Nadia's and Iz's and Wani's brownies are so damn damn damn nice, I LOIKE. Lol. Walked around and found 204 and ate this hot dog with bread and tried their brownies. I didn't really take it but I just tasted the frosting which is damn nice. Other than that. The canteen was hectic while the teachers are having the time of their life outside the canteen under the tent, eating happily. lol. Sad thing was that we didn't even get to meet our ex-ncos. I'm sorry wani you had to go home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The atmosphere right then.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The 8(-1). Kesian kaki nado.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice one ezz. LOL

BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Those are moi friends. Woohohoho. From right, the ever notorious Fizah, Kai shit, me, ever lovely diana, nurisa my bawang putih and bainy. And that guy behind? That's really atrocious picture of you. Don't pursue. Pursue me ever again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know where my eyes went to. And I seriously don't like people behind us. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dearesterestest bff rocks. I'm always shorter than everyone. It's normal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's not my fault my face is like that. XiuHan is damn tickling me ar! You should have seen other pictures. Damn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well I think he's hotter than... me .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's THAT tall. Or...I'm THAT short. Hmmph.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Got wacky at macs after going WVPS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MAMPOS


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And soon, we were tired out. Like hell.







Died hmm-ly,
mustafalalalalalar.