Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

OH .


Today is a typical Sunday. Woke up, bathe and wait for my friends at the bus stop and headed to our madrasah. It was raining, I can't wake up. But aku dah insaf and went to madrasah like normal. Like other Sundays, we slacked today. Came to madrasah late but my uztazah was even LATER. It's ok. At least there's time for us to 'warm up'. Then, the famous KAMBING came even later and then she came in with her boyfriend. LOL SORRRY. We slack and slack and slack and suddenly it was recess! Sat with umi and she told us great stories that we love to listen. She's so understanding despite her age, which I think is not so much lah. And she gave us nuggets 'cos she can't finish them. LOL. Then at around 10 oclock, we got down with some work while listening to 98.7 top 10 countdown. I listened halfway 'cos my tudung is so damn ketat and the earpiece is killing me ar. LOL. Yaddda yaddaa yadda, it's 11. So we went back home after waiting for stubborn KAMBING to pay her fidyah. LOL. Inah and ijja when back first while afiqah, syiqin and KAMBING went home together. Well, I didn't see 'Abg Jauhari' this time. LOL.


Then, I was deeply and ber-feeling-ly listening to 'isit still me that makes you sweatt???" =))))) and WAT THE PHO. I saw.


SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME SWEAT.

AND MAKES MY HEART BEATING FASTER..FASTER.


The chocolate bag.


The chocolate HAIR.


The chocolate EYES.

I said woah.



*mus concludes that. YES, IT'S A CRUSH!