about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
boo!heheheheh. Wassup people?I'm basically BORED right now. And I'm fighting with my brother to use the computer. -_-LOLI don't think I have plans for today or tomorrow. I THINK but I hope not la.So yesterday I went to masjid (cheh alim seh mus) involuntarilly 'cos aku cam malas. But then noone was going to be at home and I don't really want to stay in the house alone till late at night. BAH! So we went to JE station to take the free bus to masjid Sultan la. Then there weren't anyone there I know so I was bored. Sms-ed Fasyiha whether she's coming but NO! she didn't. So I knew it would suck but not so bad la. Aku dapat pahale jgk. Ehehehehehe.Arrived there quite early around 7 and waited a few minutes before time to solat. Then sat there to wait for Isyak and then got the zikir thingy. So during the time waiting for Isyak, I brought my Party Room book so I could read. HAahahahah. My mom scolded me 'cos dier kate aku tak senonoh bace storybook pat masjid. LOLL So after solat-ing, I looked around to find peepos I knew. Nada. None. Zilch. Haiyer. So went to the dewan la. And the zikir already started. I was feeling dampened but happy 'cos finally it's zikir and then I can go home. WEEEE!! And then suddenly....He was there. Beside me. I was stunned. But I was happy. Never in a million years I thought I would see him again. HAahahaha. He stopped there. Looking around probably for his mom and sister. And yeah. I saw him. But it's like...i don't know what to say. chehhhh mus. stepnye aku. But it's like...I SAW MY CAESAR. tapi aku cam tk jumpe ahmad or BOTAK DOGOL GEMOK GEDEMPOL. OH HOW I MISS YOU PEOPLE!
So peace out dudettes!
I'VE SEEN SOME YEARS..
but yes, you're still my caesar.Died caesar-ly,
mus-mad-fik
music-
outsiders-ff