about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
THIS? I loike.Favourite colour: Black, purple, brown.Favourite food: I love loads 'cos food makes me happy. <33>
Favourite song: Hmmm..how bout. Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive? Does it ring any bells?
Favourite day of the week:Saturday!
Favourite season: I would love experiencing the snow, you know?
Currents:
current mood: bored and plain but INFACTUATED.
current taste: Aku kempunan koko crunch cereal. Ahhahaha.
current clothes: Haha, o2 class tee and oh-so-short shorts.
current desktop: Dearest Suf2
current toenail: Really want to know it's real color? YUck.
current time: 9.14pm. Can time be much slower?
current surroundings: With 'all I want Is Everything' book lying beside me, cd racks full of at least 200 cds and the messy books and notes of my studies and the other apple mac and scattered bags behind me.
current annoyance: I don't know. Common tests?
current thoughts: I feel like eating.
First:
first best friend:siti nur diana. I can't understand why since kindergarten I have best friends name Diana and then I wonder is naDIANA is considered. LOLLL Oh speak of the devil, she just went online. LOL.
first crush: p4 or p5
first movie: penyamun tarbus. AHAHAHAHAHHA. nolah.
first lie: I think I was very young wasn't it?
first music: green day,suede, blur,oasis. I still can't forget that I memorised every single word in the song beautiful ones sung by suede. WOW.
Last:
last cigarette: Astaga!
last drink: the icy-cold water from the fridge
last car ride: umm.
last crush: I just started a new one. SURE NOT.
last movie: Superman Returns! go go go
last phone call: nada.
last cd played: umm.
Have you ever:
have u ever dated ur best friend: unless my best friend is like jonathan rhys-meyers or smtg.
have u ever broken the law: if i broke it, i wouldn't know it.
have u ever been arrested: hope not ar.
have u ever skinny-dipped:wanna try?
have u ever been on tv: me. umm. no.
have u ever kissed someone you don't know: yucko.
5 things u are wearing: bra, underwear, shirt, shorts, rubber band
4 things u have done today: go school, go np, go back home, blog.
3 things u can hear right now : music, the tv, my mother doing the laundry
1 thing u do when u are bored: read
5 people to tag: YOU?