about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Change me And place the envyingTo forget your loveyou, arse.Please lah. I totally respect people who reads my blog and don't make a fool out of it and spill out words that my friends or I or whoever is writing. I GOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO READ MEH? No need. K fine, maybe I'm not being fair. But whatever man. My blog sucks I know. K today, I just had to kill time before getting ready for Victoria Theatre to watch the Beauty and The Beast musical. So I'll be meeting Az, Wani, Izza and Ezz at CCK to catch a train to City Hall. Well, I'm sure Izza has the directions and I REALLY REALLY HOPE WE DON't get lost or I'm dead. Well, it struck me hard reading that piece of cipher. Actually, it's quite easy to understand lah but I was like.. like that lah. Dunno what to say. I must stop thinking about this. Oh what was I thinking again?So I have nonetheslightest idea of what to write here in my blog. Guess it shouldn't be something personal or JUICEYYY. They're reserved for my peepos. I guess. LOL. Anyways, I'm still thinking of my caesar. But thinking over it again makes me feel like a loser. Asshole. Its like... 1 month and 4 days without seeing my caesar. Exception to that saturday on 1st july.K GOOD NITE. I'm sleeping. btw, kenneth, ur blog y got my bf pic. APEDA.