Friday, July 28, 2006
BREAKING NEWS.*Lance corporal Musfirah Mahmood is too good to be in the G.O.H. so therefore a good way to USE her is towing her in the Supporting Contingent.In other words, we are the
G.O.H rejects.
K whatever. I just can't stop thinking about it. And just now it's like this guy asked me about my NP whether I'm in GOH or not. Then I told him what happened. Then he was kinda unhappy 'cos it's like he was so unimpressed with the supporting contingent. I was like....
Then I got better things to do. I went to do blazer duty after WASTING 4 HRS on nothing. So I was quite uneasy as it's my first time. But everything went on fine. It actually cheers me up. We reported outside the staff room around 2.45pm and it was so hot, I was sweating
MEANS I PUT IN ALL THE EFFORT TO MARCH AND BANG MY LEG AND POLISH MY BOOTS AND PUTTING MY BUTTONS ON MY UNIFORM AND BUYING NEW PURE WHITE GLOVES AND POLISHING MY BATON (wat ber-torn ar? )AND BRINGING 1.5 LITRE WATER BOTTLE AND PUTTING MY BEST IN MY TRAINING. Thanks a lot.So there's like. The
KAWAIIXXX Group we all made. They are;
Zaki - Zakiexxx
Amanda - Ammandaxxx
Me - Mustafadelarxxx
Josephine - Jo-sexxx (LAFF OUT LOUD)
Daniel - Danxxxzzz
Saiful - Saxxfoolxx (if u say it quickly, it will sound like saiful)
Firdaus - Freesexxx
Rasyid - Rasyitxxx
Stelle - Sexlexxxx
Samuel - Sexxxsualxx
Yu Zhen - Yozzz
Angeline - Angelxxx.
K.
ITS WAT-THE-TOOTxxxx lah.
K IM SIGNING OFF. Hope you frauds get the hell of your lives playing with
MY TIME, LIFE AND FEELINGS. thanks alot.
died f-ly,
CAESAR.