Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

AHLAN WASAHLAN!



Hello hello fellow singaporeans. I'm back! And I'm feeling GOOD! I miss you all but I don't care if you don't miss me. =) I still miss you all though. Hehehehe.



The trip was the best! It was great. I kinda miss the kaabah. WOW. Ahahahaah. Macam nak jadi alim ar. Korang pon alim same ye. Trima kasut.



Hmmm so let's see. Took lots of pictures. And yes i know lots of people asked me this " So are you going to wear tudong when you're out now?" The answer is NO! NO! NO! Well, not yet.




K so lets see. I wanna thank nadi and yda who sent me at the airport and watch me cry like a baby. Ahahahaha. For those who didn't send me it's ok. I understand man.



We took the saudi arabian flight and it was ok. All of us sat together in the plane and I was kind of bored too. We have one big screen at the front and it only showed the movie 'Spymate'. I didn't really watch it 'cos i found a radio channel with english songs and my brother and I started dancing when we tuned it to the station which was playing Beyonce's song- Check On It. The food was not that nice and my brother keep saying 'I like SQ better' like for 10394934458 times. So I just kept quiet 'cos I have no experience in SQ. Ehehe. Malu siket ar.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I waited in the gate for around 1 hr. I was tired. But excited.




After around 8 hours, we finally reached Madinah . The custom let us through quite easily. The airport was sunyi it's like we are the ones around, or maybe we are. LOL. Then we took the bus to our hotel- Madinah Hilton. I can't believe Paris Hilton would be the heiress of that hotel and other Hilton hotels in the world but in fact in Makkah and Jeddah there's Hilton hotels too. And it's cool. Got a room with my mother and my brother and dad went in the other room. We reach at night and slept for a few hours 'cos at 3am we have to be awake to get ready to go to Jeng Jeng Jeng- Masjid Nabawi for Subuh. And yah, I have to pray five times a day. Heheheeh lol. But it was nice. And have breakfast at 6 at the hotel's restaurant and have outings at 7.30 am. The schedule was DAMN packed.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Outside Madinah Airport. Waiting for our bus


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Hilton! LOL


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aku mkn pon nak kacau. marah ar.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah. If you look carefully, my hotel is there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeng Jeng Jeng- Lawa kan ni!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And so, we finally reached Makkah on malam Jumaat which is their public holiday and as we alight the bus we have to go and do Umrah which is at exactly at 12 midnight.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The view from my hotel room. WOWIE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I called for taufik but instead i got my sister. It was good too. Of cos.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And then there's food called Broast. I have no idea what it was when I first step in Makkah. It was everywhere. So one day I tried it. Actually, broast means meal i guess. The one I bought has 3 chicken, YES THREE!, and fries and a kind of roti naan. It was delicious. And I tried lots of food there. Like the kebabs, it's a must not miss food duh!. Ate Baskin Robbins which I love and missed alot 'cos the last time I ate it it's like when I was 10 at Los Angeles. So it sucked lar dey. And Movenpick ice cream which my brother said was very very nice so I tried and it's marvellous. Tried the prata telur too which is ginormous and I can't finish it alone. Then the burger king is so damn expensive it's like one meal is S$9 but the size of the burger is bigger of course and again, I didn't finish it. And I also tried a pizza which taste just like Pizza Hut. Ahahaha.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Toilet sign lelaki pun pakai ihram daaa.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to a holy place. You don't expect me to wear miniskirts and tank tops do you?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Oh yeah I simply know how to rock!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Talk about crowded!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI'm feeling green that day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's the beautiful breath-taking scenery of the RED SEA. Only it's not red.
Went there during the trip on the way back to homeland. It's located at Jeddah and this sea is known for its well-known history. Alah, yang nabi Musa belah due the laut tu. Aku pun dapat berangan pat tepi pantai. Di tepi laut merah yang indah....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The wind slapped my face,real hard. That's why I looked like that.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wonder what is Pizza Hut in arab? It's Bitza Hut!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know, we looked WOW. We were stunned by the luxurious hotel that we got in Jeddah and we love it. It's called Jeddah Trident. We had to stay for around 3 hours in it(only!) and it so rock! I love the food i love the lights and i love that green guy.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And who says arabian desert is weird? Trust me. This is the best!

*This picture is meant to drool you a bit. But if you don't then i paiseh liao.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And of course this picture is a must! Know why? 'Cos my boyfriend inside la! Not my brother! The one sleeping lar! He tired ok! Tapi chubby giler ar. Dalah botak. Si dogol ni pon.



AND LET'S WE GO! back home.


Haishh so sad lah. Leave that place. And let's welcome....HOMEWORK. What the toot lah. LOL.
And actually there's more to tell la. But maybe I will post it later. Seriously, i need to get my boots polished.



IN SEVENTEEN YEARS, WOULD YOU STILL BE MY CAESAR?
yes,you would still be my TAUFIK.


died missing-ly,
mus-mad-fik
music-
outsiders-franz ferdinand.