Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

*just added

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


THE TWINS! hahha lol




WE ARE THE CURE!!!


Yup, it's the X-men fever. For me, it's the iceman-nitza.


He is DANG HOT! And I think mutants rule.

Went to watch at cineleisure with Mich and Xiang Butt. It was weird. With Xavier the only guy. I mean Xiang An. Ahahhaha imagine him being Xavier. BALD XIANG AN. Rofl.

The movie rocks. And if you people are going to watch it, please wait till the credits roll. Then you'll see the surprise *wink*


And obviously you could see Angel in any X-men posters but fiy, he was NOT a main character in the movie. BOBBY DRAKE is. AHAHAH.


And Jean Grey rocks. But she's kinda..not grey. She's this red, fiery angry woman. Or should i say woMAD? Her face is so damn scary when she lose control. And HAHA to you Magneto. Thought i loved you but i was wrong(puhlease) Who likes an old guy playing chess after he had lost his powers?Not me of course.


And I simply love Kitty Pryde. I know. Her name has nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with her super powers. But she's cool. She made my iceman scared. WTF>


And Mystique? Oh yeah she's the first stupid villain to be 'cured' and i thought she was the ugliest but in fact she is quite pretty not being that-girl-without-clothes-but-has-a-blue-scaly-skin. I know. I feel truly sad for her too.
Cyclops finally open his eyes. And died. AHHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe that 2 people like Jean Grey at once. I mean. If you really look at her face. It's scary. And old. She should go do Botox. Ahahahahah.


----and oh my god. shawn ashmore has a brother named aaron ashmore. THEY ARE TWINS. wat the tootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. like xiang an owaes say '"U WISH" whenever i say he's my bf. I mean. Of cos i wish. DUH> but in this case. There are two chances. TWO!




AHAHAHAHA. THAT WAS TOTAL CRAP.






died cool-ly,
mus-awn
music-
modern way-kaiser chiefs