Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yo peeps,



Why am I blogging at 12.07 am? Ahhahah. I am bored ok.


I had noone to chat with. No web to surf.
Speak of the devil. Ann Soon just msn me.


So I hate today. Not really hate. I hate some of the people today. Eg. Master-oustest Baet, the Eng tchers who marked my eng exam pprs and my not-so-good results. I'm worn out and tired.


-That fattie in msn is bragging. Go f. others lar fatty. AHHAHAH.


To fill my bored-ness, I asked my friends for songs. Haiish. Finally got some new songs. There's no use having a 1.29GB playlist when all the songs you had already listen over and over again for the whole day. HAIIIISHH.


The leadership workshop doesn't sucks like the P G one. Our catwalk has the WORST song ever and the most boring catwalk. But luckily my class damn GREAT so we kinda rocks. \m/


Can I die now? I also don't know why. Maybe I should do like Zaki did. Do a will.

And I want to watch movies. Hmmm...
-Aquamarine
-XMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-MI3
-Just My Luck
-She's The Man
-Da Vinci Code(LOL)
-Superman Returns!


And I think that's a lot.

But there's this disney channel movie i've been waiting called 'High School Musical' . OH YEAH BAYBEH!



i tink i better sleep. GOOD NITE! =))))))




died sleep-ily,
mus-ryl
there she goes- sixpence none the richer