Saturday, May 13, 2006
yo peeps,
Yesterday rocks. Happy Vesak Day! AHHAHA.
Went out with nado(in the end) after everyone wasn't free. We met at CCK and took 190 to town. Then,
horror of horrors! We saw ezzati's jodoh, mind you, and he triple LLL! wooohooo! Ahahahha. K I definitely don't know them but Nadi knows so I actually don't care about them. Don't worry ezzati,
I WUN STEAL HIM away. I got mine XPPP. Trust me. His friends buruk giler nak mampos. Dun ask. And they were staring at my bag when we were going to alight the bus and suddenly wave us goodbye. UGGH.
Basically, we rushed to cineleisure LOL 'cause we're damn damn late for our MI3 movie. Like what we expected, the tix were damn sold out and the next show that is available is at 8.30 pm or something. DAMN RITE? Uggggh. And then we watched
When A Stranger Calls at the 5.55pm show. And that is considered the earliest available ticket excluding other rated movies. Again, UGGGH.
Went to find my mother's day gift and my brother's present. After searching the whole Singapore,LOL, we got nothing. SORRY NADI> and she gave a really good idea which is to buy cakes for them so we bought it after the movie.
During the movie, i was covering my eyes with my bag and nadi with her fingers and the popcorn bag. AHHAHAHAHAHA. It was so funny. As in, we got shocked and laughed after that thinking how ridiculous the suspense is and it leads to nothing gross. The suspense almost killed me and nadi would cry if she was
Camilla Belle. I mean, DUHH. And then the movie ended and that girl became crazy. DAMNN. It's so suspense. LOL.Then I bought this devil's chocolate cake and chocolate charlotte for my mom n bro. WAH. The devil's chocolate is damn damn damn nice. My mom love it. Btw, I met them at Taka, Desa Kartika to have dinner. Sorry nadi i didn't went back with you. At least that's better than pizza hut. I think. K, almost everyone got presents except me and my father. That.is.so.sad. HAHa. The food was great.
Tahu telor rocks!!! \m/After jln2, went home and watched teevee. LOL. Saw the MI3 interview at HBO. AND guess what? My beloved Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers was like THERE. on the tv. the channel. the show. IN MI3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH! Stupid stupid tix for being sold out. But it's ok. There is always a next time. OR NOT.So i died.
Died strange-ly,
mus-ryl
music-
johnny levitate- FV