Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Hey dude and dudettes,


Today's topic. I'm going to bring you to Mussie-Fied's Memory Lane.


I remember my old friends. They were so true, so pure and so kind. Words could not describe them. We have been friends for long yet we all have stop contaction or even saying 'Hi' to each other. I remembered all my friends, malay, chinese EVEN INDIAN. Wait. Do I have one? Ok whatever. I have lots now i know. In THE BANGRAS. Aiyoyoyo. Mustafalalar.


Hannah- She was the one. Who's beautiful and wonderful inside out. We are sisters and she really understands me and all her friends. She joke like hell but she's cute like hell too. We loved each other's handwriting and we are definitely sistas foreva. LOLL. Though we only had one year in the same class. We are still friends till now. Now, hannah is in commonwealth. And getting chio by the minute. At least she doesn't change that much you know. When we saw each other, I knew the same Hannah is there somehow.


Michelle- There was when people told me you suck(pardon me)I didn't know what to say. I just be a friend to you and stand by you. You rock like shit b'cos you're the vice-head prefect and I still remembered how i love the vice-head pin you put at your tie. And michelle. ADAM LIKES YOU. Pls lar. Accept him for goodness sake. Or maybe he dun like u animore. ahahahha. LOL. You know how I hate it when he kept looking at you in class. And when his friends called my name and pull down his pants to reveal his one and only, DISPOSABLE WHITE UNDERWEAR. HAHAHHAHHAHA. Most important of all. Michelle and me, we are twins. HAHAHHAHAHA.


Grace- When I first saw her, I was quite threatened by her face. So fierce like want to eat me. AHha. Suddenly, she talked and her cute voice came out. Wah so unthreatened. LOL. Again, so chio that....that fatty ass ANN soon is like waiting for you forever grace. He even changed his school until you all the same school. But now i think he slim down already right? Good for you lar. HAHAHAH. Just joking. And you are the evil one who created my new name--->MUSSY. I hate you.


Kai SHIT- I spent most of my time with her. She even influenced me to sing some chinese songs she really2 like. We(ESPECIALLy) go bowling together everytime we free. And I used to go to her house often to run around and play lots of games sometimes like HIDE AND SEEK. I remembered when we called Jennie down(she live at the above storey, now moved) and we started playing hide and seek. I remembered when it was your birthday wasn't it? And how careful your mom is cooking the food for me so that i could eat all of them without worry. I must be a handful. Let's go bowling again pls? I want to beat you.


Ann Soon- Didn't I just mentioned him just now? Oh well, he's a fatass. But now. He's damn tall. Not damn lar. But taller then me. Haiish. And slim down abit. I think he did all this for grace. AHAHHAHA. And when he saw me, it is as if he had seen a ghost. Thanks man.
But no matters, he's still a good friend somehow. Really hope you stop calling me a bitch and stop tell xhiwei or annliang all the bad stuff about me. OR ELSE...


Xhi Wei- He's this friend of mine who I owed thousands of apology. After he waved right in front of my face, I didn't recognize him. I'm such an effing friend right? Well sorry lar. And wait. Did i say i forgot your name too? OOOOOPS. heheheheh.


Nicholas- Oh mr. Chocolate. You're so chubbeh. Ur maths rocks. LOL


Jeryl- Awww man. He's gay. Using his gayishness, he kinda 'married' defa. AHHAH. And then there were daughters and sons. Basically he got the twins, me n mich, and others. OWAIT. I FORGOT WHO. But i know grace IS my sis. I think hannah my GRANDMA. =)))) K fine i dunno.
Jeryl is actually called..hmm wat ar. k i oso dunno. But he is dis nerdi-fied person with the prefect tie and tucked-in uniform. POOR THING. And he's lazy rite? always copy homework. And never study spelling. Once. HE WANT TO COPY MINE. Omg. I'm getting evil. LOL stop stop.

im not writing abt defa. boo.

Xiang An- Also known as xiang butt. People hate him. And i was 'lucky' enough to be sitting beside him once in class. He called me black magic cos i was the dark one in class.( I am the only malay btw) And he still calls me that. He also kept bothering me by smsing me to go and watch movie with. AHEM. ahahhahah LOLLLL. And I don't think he suck now. If he is, I'm going to use my black magic on him. BOO!

more to come. DUHHHHH. those of you i never write ar..sorry. its not that i like dis ppl better. all the same. only too many later very boring. LOLLL.

died memorious-ly,

mus-RYL

music-

eyes wide open- ashlee simpson