Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

ADAPTED FROM FEB 21, 2005.


He won my heart. He won my heart. HE WON MY HEART TOTALLY. No need all the gelled hair..No matter what, you have won my heart. I already liked you when i saw you but when i see you, my feelings became confused. I liked another person but now...my feelings are CERTAIN. I got the wrong guy and i stick to the quote don't judge a book by its cover. I don't even know him only his name but..why i like him?? I don't even think i exist in his life but i hope i am. Why not? He looked at me when i am doing rubbish. Not even sure if he was really looking at me. But now i realized something. I LIKE HIM. He won my heart. I don't know why i'm crazy over him but i have the feeling. I pray to talk to him and be friends, that's how luq and i became. And he's kind no doubt. But he won my heart, not luq but he.
HE WON MY HEART.




I dunt even noe lar wat has got into me. IM REREADING ALL MY old posts. and LOL it sucks. And I'm like this sucker girl who drools over boys which I FELT icky now. I mean. I CAN BE SO IMMATURE. And the above. WATEVER MAN. it's so crap. its like. crap.

And i love MTPS and NP today.
MTPS my results wasn't that good. But the aftermath was. We ate dinner at Pizza Hut baybeh! \m/


NP is damn relaxing today. WE din even do road marshalling. It was damn raining. And instead we stayed in 1B classroom and do nth. After dismissal, met wani and stayed back to chat with few sec 1 couns who definitely were lazy to do their MTPS duty. LOL. And we talked abt ghosts. It's damn scary. I almost died. AHHAHA.





And i must hate u ar.




Name 20 ppl you can think of at the top of your head.Don't read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.
1. Azlin
2. Wahidah
3. Wani
4. Atiqah
5. Hazrina
6. Ezzati
7. Nadia
8. Nadiana
9. Fizah
10. Diana
11. Mak BEDAH;ina
12. Ijja
13. Xiang An
14. Jeryl
15. Grace
16. Michelle
17. Hannah
18. Izza
19. Zaki
20. Firdaus? LOL.


How did you meet 14?
[Jeryl] Umm. He lights my path? AHAHAHHA. In school pri sch.

What would you do if you never met 1?
[Azlin] She's really my good friend like some others. I'd DIED

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
[Firdaus and Fizah] THEY DIN EVEN MEET. And fizah go for handsome guys ONLY.

Did you ever like 19?
[Zaki] When he disgusts me, NO. Otherwise, yes as a fren

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
[Ezzati & Hannah]I'm sure both are pretty but noT LESBOs.

Describe 3.
[Wani] ROCKS

Do you think 8 is attractive?
[Nadiana] YUP DUH. like me. LOL not quite like me ar. but in her own way

Tell me something about 7.
[Nadia] HAS REALLY BIG BROWN EYES. wooh.

Do you know any of 12's family?
[Ijja] HER sis jolt up frm her sleep.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
[Sakinah] I WUN be surprised. I'm too hot to handle. WAHAHHAHAHAHA. yea rite .

What language does 15 speak?
[Grace] She speak chinese. but im not sure abt others. sure she's talented!

Who is 9 going out with?
[Fizah] I forgot. she's like got a gazillion. haha no lah. BUT I LOIKE CLINTON FIZAH!

How old is 16 now?
[Michelle] 14 duhh. she's my twin.

When was the last time you talked to 13?
[Xiang An] He sms me evryday. but no talking

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?
[Wahidah] her own.

Would you date 7?
[Nadia] She's not so bad. LOLLLL.

Is 15 single?
[Grace] tink so.how can she be not. i duno. lol

What's 10's last name?
[Nurdiana] Binte Sinari

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
[Sakinah] i'm reli scared

What school does 3 go to?
[Wani] where else.bp

Where does 6 live?
[Ezzati] woodlands

What's your favourite thing about 5?
[Hazrina] her jokes. lol

Have you seen 1 naked?
[Azlin]HOPE NOT


People I wanna tag to do this:
you.




died...so you died,
mus-ryl
music-
not now-blink 182