Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

yo peeps,


Alhamdulillah Nadi is ok. I mean really. I was so damn shocked to hear the bad news.

Today was ok. I went Hwa Chong Institution!

I was alone all the time. So I was very quiet. =)))
Then, I was stunned to see the guys. 'Cause they are damn NERDY. Hot nerds? Not even close.
And they were like primary school kids! And they will be coming to our school next Thursday. Oh too bad, we are heading to Discovery Centre that day and I can't see the Hwa Chong 'hotties'.
And oh no, Aldebert is in that school. I pray for his coolness. Still, he's my friend.


Early in the morning, was the Singapore flag being raised wonderfully? Ok good.
And I simply can't do with Eugene. He's sick. Ehehehe. Jkjk.

And I don't even know why Samuel was smiling at our direction during recess duty. Samantha.
And I hate people who is scared of my chicken pox-->eg. samuel chia/eugene/siying(hu wans my CP). ugggh. LOL JKJKJK.


And ppl. Hwa Chong is damn damn damn big. We got lost. The library is 3 storeys. And has a gym as big as our hall. And lots more. We got 15 mins. How can we go through the whole school.


And I can't believe her. I hate her. She dare in secret. Get close to ahem. Shit you lar.


died tragedically,
mus-ful-uel
music-
through with love-destiny's child