Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

yo peeps,



vanakkam. ahahahah.


yesterday rocks. Let's start with friday. hmmm..

Friday-
Went to RI after school for peraduan mengarang with izyan n irna and cikgu marlina. We took taxi there and jau n khairool reached there already. We waited for awhile and then we came in the LT. It's a room which is called LT. Dunno lah. Then when we opened the door...a hot guy came out. Seriously, and he was from RI. Man he must be damn smart. Then we got to our seats. I sat behind jau and bside izyan and another hot guy behind me. But not as hot. Then we got our topics. And we all was like 'OH my GOD'. No one could think what to write as the topics is all emo. And i just knew nadia could do this karangan and win TOP KARANGAN. I wrote this topic 'Luka sebuah rindu' and seriously, all 5 of us WROTE THE SAME TOPIC. Since everything was difficult, I kept looking at him and..he looked at my direction this one time. Haisssh. Then cikgu told the guys to bring us home. And they were very very very unwilling. I will miss you halimi.....




Saturday-
Went off to school early in the morning for breakfast with pearleen and samuel. I came in later then them so i just bought apple pie and milo. Instead of sitting at the end of the table(to avoid sam frm having C-Pox, I sat beside him(so he cud get CP) eheheh. I'm not evil ok old guy. Then there's this sec 1 girl also quite friendly. WEEE!
Reach school and go for practice. I'm sitting beside zheng wei and chun yueh and basically the 2nd last row so it is suffocating for me. Btw that khairul is always 'beri salam n stating that it was a tahlil 40 hari'. And wanted free food so badly. After all that we went int couns room do souvenirs. Then i ate BALLS! Then zaki was asking almost everyone to be his ex and his lover. I was a victim too. And he basically kiss samuel's shoe to get sam to love him. Do not try it in school. It's very dangerous.

Then after being bored doing souvenirs, zaki,me,daniel,josephine,yongxiang,firdaus and duno hu else went out to wash our hands. And i pointed out that daniel speak like an indian instead of a person from PHILLIPINES. Then he kinda dance bollywood style. Very powerful. So yeah. We got a grp called the BANGRAS in action...presenting.

VAJ zaki
daniel VALAAA
jose LECHMI
MUSTAFA lar lar
firdaus VIJIVI
GOVINDA samantha
audry SRIVIJAYA
yong TAU FU

others still to come....


went to bp plaza after that. eat LJS. Call everyone left out to come join us. They all dunno go whre. THen so sad. So left with only 4 ppl. so nemind.


SUnday-
Jauhari hot? Never
'jau look-alike?' VERY.

Muker je nak dekat same. Tapi nampak sah dier lagi tue.
He said, 'tumpang lalu...maaf ye...' isn't that sweet? sweeter then anyone else? no.




died BANGRA-ly,
mus-ful-eul-imi
music-
we will rise-arch enemy