Thursday, December 15, 2005
heyy peepss..
i can see angry mobs of animals killing a cricket cos the cricket didn't update her blog.
SORRY!
hhmmm..so lots had happened actually.
Saturday--> I went to town with my parents to get a bag. Just this Paul Frank bag. I think it's nice. Well, that day there's anugerah thingy too, but i didn't go there. I just can't be bothered. I came near the anugerah thingy at around 5 and saw lots of people dispersing to their own destination. Oh ok.. i think the show has just ended. PHEW. Saw my friend, Bainy, with her sister and some of her friends. We ate at Cuppage when i was bored waiting for my HOTPLATE BEANCURD(yummmy.) so i sms-ed yda. She was at don't know where. Haha. Then went back home. I also bought my school shoes. Lol. I just can't get along with my dad. I don't know why. There's lots of arguments at that time.
Sunday--> I went to my grandparents' house and found out my cousins who live with them had gone Sunway Lagoon the other day. You know that sucks. Because i had to stay in Singapore and keep dreaming of going...LONDON. Then we went Queensway, and oh my god. It was so packed. I want to buy a pair of shoes but NO. That's what i got from my dad. Arguments again. I can't seem to get along. Went back home empty handed. AGAIN.
Monday--> It's a stay-home monday. I think i chatted with Azlin, who's at GENTING. I am so craving for my LONDON.
Tuesday--> That is so the MAKCIKS' DAY. My mom and i went to Johor with her masjid's friends. One of them bought a bungalow there so we're visiting it. OK. Then there was this 'people jam' at the customs, as usual. Then there's this apek who cut cue. I was like ' hello excuse me!' Surprisingly, he didn't hear me or he pretended not to. APEK GILER. Saiful apek pun waras. And then we went to her hse by taxi. N then we ate and ate. And then i made frens with this guy who's just pri2. But he looks like he's p4. Ok then went back ard 10 i guess and took taxi home and the driver is the apek giler. I shouted 'siao' at him. I am still not impressed.
Wednesday--> That was yesterday and i went to yda's house for the project. I met atiqah at cck mrt station and then at bt. batok station, nadi. Then we went to eat at KFC and return our books. And then we took the bus to yda's hse. The project was ok. I guess. We slack too much. And ezzati!! asal lar kau tak leh dtg.. haiiishh.. n the next meetin pls pls pls pls pls cum. HO HUM. Went home at 4.30 actually we went west mall. Nadi went earlier cos she hafta go paragon. Then me n atiqah went coffee bean n had MUDPIES!! N i bought extra cookies. LOL. And then we went back.
Thursday--> He's cute. He's not ugly but yes he's adorable. He's cute. He's well, not hot i should say, but just handsome. HE'S CUTE. I tink he kinda smiled at me. And i was chomping down my zinger burger. SNAP. yeah but he's cute. so innocent yet so cute. i wanna see him again. btw, my nco's were dere waving at me too. after drooling at his cuteness, i hated the frog. stupid guy. i hated him. i mean the frog. arrgh.
died confusingly,
mus-bert-nson.(dats all i tell u)
music-
sad- dying tears