Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yo peeeps!

Sorry, long time no post. Hehehe..aku pun tanak kene rembat dgn ezz 'n' gang. Lol!
So guys, may I ask, who got the bluest eyes? Yes, it's iceman. I think that's the whole deal. Ice is supposed to be blue. So yeah, the iceman should have blue eyes. Oh ok...

So I went out to town just now with my brother and mother. Bought my beloved bag although my dream bag has gone.( Yes I think it's finished.) So I bought this 'Volcom' bag which of course, black. At least this is cheaper than the bag I want. But I don't know if it's really SMASHING. Well, I bought it at 'Flash 'n' Splash' and ochard is so DAMNDED packed! Boleh pening seh pegi situ. Then we went to Aussino to buy some things like towels and comforter( i dunno wat its called). And we went to eat Japanese food! Yay!

I ate at Ramen..ramen something. Lol. And then went back to Wisma Atria to go Surfbabe and Flash 'n' Splash. Bought my all time favourite Famous Amos cookies. Oh yeah! The place is PACKED. I have to wear my brother's cap all the way back from OG to Takashimaya 'cos of the rain. Mampos. And then went to Taka to browse for some things for my beloved niece who'll be coming to sg! Oh YEAH! And I just knew something. DKNY MEANS DONNA KARAN NEW YORK. I am such a stupid person. Today is really a confusing day. And my mother want to get out of that place as soon as she saw all the expensive things. Trust me, I'm not that rich.

Went to buy my bag and then i was thirsty so we went back to Taka to buy mineral water and queue up for the taxi for about 45 mins. Oh yeah. It wasn't fun. Went back home. And my stupid mp3 earphones are dying. SHitlet.(see nadi aku pun dah terikut kau)

At around midnite, i watched the mtv show. Skali my bro's in TV! Lol! He wore a non-sleeve shirt and Denise is interviewing his band called, SLOWJAXX DOES DALLAS. I don't understand him man. But this time he's not the frontman. And Denise was like ' so in this short pants of mine im gonna ask u sum qns' and my bro was like 'oh yeah dats nice . its like those shorts we wore in the national service time' . Then she asked whether dey are protecting themselves by 'wearing condoms' like omg. I was eating when i was watching that show n i almost vomitted. She asked stupid things to a bunch of MUSLIM GUYS. Condoms? Does Denise wear it? If she did, whre does she fit it? LOLLLLL. Not as smart as i tink she should be. Btw the show is about the Zoukout. Lol.



And I'm still waiting for the evening to come as my dad has kinda promised me to.. buy me the Body Shop things i want. And. I WANT IT. So he better be true to his words. And prior to that... I'm gonna ask him to.. buy me pants! MUahahahahaha. And. I tink i'm gonna cut my hair

Oh yeah!!!


died confusing-ly,
mus-bert-nson
music-
well that was easy- franz ferdinand