Tuesday, November 08, 2005
yo peeps. sup?
I'm utterly confused. But it's official.
I'm a bookworm. A freaking one. I went to the bukit panjang library just now and borrowed 3 books at first. And then i read the notice telling us that our loan is doubled, i went mad and borrowed 3 more books.
And I WENT HOME SMILING. And then, I bought a T-shirt at LP zone. Well the shop's kinda ok. So i bought a long sleeved shirt i've been craving since like forever. I don't know but one thing's for sure, i like long-sleeved tees. I knew it i ought to buy more. But i have not enough money cause i only brought 20 bucks. Sucks though but i manage to buy a blue-white striped LONG-SLEEVED shirt. YEs nadi, i DID NOT buy a black one. I actually thought of buying a T at baleno which cost under 20 so i'm utterly happy but noooo...i bought at LP zone which i think lots of people buy shirts from-but i feel like i must buy it from there and pray for goodness when wearing it. So im thinking up of a wishlist or in other words-things i'd like to buy with my collection money. TEll you sumting, i have total less than 200 bucks n that sucks like my ass.
1. All the tee shirts that i saw and i wanna buy
2. THE SHOE IN SURFBABE. im totally saving up on this one
3. Maybe jeans
4. More shirts.
5. Very impossibly a handphone upgrade.
6. Some accesories like studs bracelet i saw at heeren with nadi.wee.
7. A schoolbag(i plead my dad to buy dat one for me hahaha)
8. i want to stop dreaming cause my money is so little that i cant spent so much.
im outta here. plz people. i wanna go raya. and since my title is 'within temptation' lemme post some within temptation lyrics.
Within Temptation - Stand My Ground Lyrics
I can see
when you stay low nothing happens
does it feel right ?
Late at night
things I thought I put behind me
haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
now once it sets its eyes on you
but I won't run, have to stare it in the eye
Stand my ground, I wont give in
no more denying, I got to face it
won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
if I dont make it, someone else will
stand my ground
It's all around
getting stronger, coming closer
into my world
I can feel
that it's time for me to face it
can i take it?
Though this might just be the ending
of the life I held so dear
but I won't run, there's no turning back from here
Stand my ground
All I know for sure is I'm trying
I will always stand my ground
Stand my ground, I wont give in
I wont give upno more denying, I got to face it
won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
if I dont make it, someone else willstand my ground
Stand my ground, I wont give in
no more denying, I got to face itwon't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
if I dont make it, someone else will
stand my ground
post more lyrics later i guess...bubbye haf a nice hari raya!
died temptedly,
mus-emma
Question! - System of a down