Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, November 24, 2005


yo peeps.

Finally i watched the GOBLET OF FIRE. ' this fire..is out of control i'm gonna burn this city burn this city'. Ok let's cut the crap.

Watched it with nadi,yda, and azlin and her sister at IMAX. So great because the screen is five -storey high n... I COULD SEE CEDRIC'S FACE BIGGER. Not forgetting to bring 3 packets of tissue papers.

After sitting for 2 hrs 37 mins in the theatre, we went out to the library to do hw. Too bad azlin have to go back. Haisssh

In the theatre, aku jugak larh yang abiskan popcorn yg BESAU giler tu. I'm really devastated by Cedric's death. Wait. I shouldn't dream about him so much. Cos EMMA told me so. HEHE//

Nadi and I shared a slice of oreo cheesecake at the cafe galilee. MUAK SEH. but yummy.

Went to do some maths hw. But not long after teros aku gif up. Waited for yda to finish hers. ' Dun gif up...oh yda dun gif up'


Den i ate at KFC wif nadi cos yda went home oredi. Sedih eh. teros aku balek. waaah



OHHH rambot gonDRONGZ. yehhhhaaaa



died tragically,
mus-dric-GORY-ful-ki
music,
I miss you- Blink 182