Monday, April 18, 2005
xxxxxxxxxxxx No MuSiC No LiFe xxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys,
Wow..things happen unpredictably. Yups..I juz read yda's blog. I cant blif she had dat kind of probs.I mean she's so happy duh n of coz nvr seen her cry b4 but i noe ppl got feeelings too..Haiz...i dunno lar ks budden dun feel like slacking ks..ya see if she slacks, she can
score unlike me..i will lose out n make the class drop.Dat sux ok..well my mom pesan..anything juz berdoa..ask Him to help out,He will..blif me..N so..i havent realli study fully on my hml paper 2moro...arrghh..Like guess wat? Mum's fighting wif dad again..Bros all out n omg..im so angry..I dunno wat to do..my dad changed his hp no. but arrrghh no use ..My mom began to nag again..u noe, i juz HAFTA LISTEN.I'm happy for all my frenz hu haf a happi family..eh wait a second, do i even haf frenz?? Erm yea..but ok rite now..secondary schools juz means starting stress yr..Evry yr we pray to be better budden we got worse. My family did. I juz feel lk crying when dere's noone ard to hear me out. To joke wif or even to laugh wif..Dat's y i begged my frenz to cum back, the incredibles times 2 minus 2. I can c all the malay girls being angry wif me but guys..i wanna change..gif me a chance..i dowwan enemies or ppl to hate me..i wan 2 be liked amongst y'll too..i hope u welcome me back..n like mrs joseph said, together as a class we excel..we make it possible..all of 102wisties..Btw nadia i read ur bloggie too..i nvr scold u ks..thx 4 telling me ..I AM LOUD..Sorry..promise wont repeat it.I TRY MY VERY BEST NOT TO MAKE ALOT OF NOISE...