Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

xxxxxxxxxxxx No MuSiC No LiFe xxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys,
I've been spendin few days watching superman movies. My bro juz borrowed it frm the library n he asked me to watch superman the movie wif him. Quite interesting thou and i saw loads of other superman movies. I watch the last which is superman iv 2dae. My bro said dey r goin to do a new superman movie mayb the 5th one..haha a lot rite? Well quite good thou the movies but den when they flyin can c got rope or it's taken frm diff. backgrds. I dunno how to explain it...mayb u can look4ward to watch it sumtimes hah.
I realli dun tink yda gonna talk to me. I dun even tink she read my blog. Nvm..but it seems like the others r ignoring me as well. Arggh..i oso dunno wat i do wrong..aiyo...nvm lar..i will soon found out..thx t.b giler n nad..4 being dere when im weeping...
Blood boiling inside of me..mayb my blood vessels sux
Mus-FEE-RAAAH!
5/3 6.01 pm
music-
duality-slipknot